Ruggles Smores Ice Cream Pie
Yield: 10 servings
1/2 (1.5 quart) container of RUGGLES Vanilla Bean ice cream
9 graham cracker sheets
2 regular Hershey chocolate bars, melted
1/2 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
1/4 cup skim milk
1. Lightly coat an 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray; line pan with plastic wrap, leaving a 6-inch overhang on two sides. Fill bottom with ice cream. Top evenly with graham crackers and cover with chocolate. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place marshmallows in a medium microwave-safe bowl on high heat for 40 seconds. Add milk, mixing well. Let cool slightly. Spread marshmallow mixture over chocolate and top with remaining graham crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze about 8 hours. Turn upside down onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
1 quart RUGGLES Bear Claw ice cream
1 dozen Brownies (any kind)
12 tbsp fudge topping
1 can whipped cream
1.) Heat brownies until warm (can microwave for 15 seconds).
2.) Place in individual bowls.
3.) Add one scoop Bear Claw ice cream.
4.) Top with melted fudge topping.
5.) Add squirt of whipped cream.
- Makes 1 dozen yummy servings.
1qt. RUGGLES Butter Pecan Ice Cream
1 cup Pumpkin
1/2 qt. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 cup melted butter
Mix all ingredients (minus ice cream) together and pour into pie crust.
Scoop softened ice cream onto pie surface, covering the already poured ingredients.
Chill in freezer
1/3 of Angel food cake or 1/2 of angel food loaf
2 Cup (1pt.) RUGGLES Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1 cup fresh Blueberries
1 cup milk
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 pkg. strawberry Jello
1 cup boiling water
1. Break up angel food into small pieces and Combine with ice cream, milk and pudding.
2. Pour Jello and water over cake. DO NOT STIR.
3. Add 1 package of frozen strawberries. Pour over cake and ice cream. DO NOT STIR.
4. Chill or freeze.
1 pkg. chocolate wafer cookies (crushed)
1/3 cup butter (melted)
2 cups powdered sugar
2 squares semisweet chocolate
1/2 cup margarine
3 eggs, seperate white and yolks (need both)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
2 qts. RUGGLES Cookies & Cream ice cream
1. Combine crushed cookies, 1/3 cup melted butter.
2. Divide mixture in 1/2, set 1/2 aside for topping. Put other 1/2 in bottom of 9x13 dish.
3. Cook: sugar, chocolate, 1/2 cup margarine, egg yolks, vanilla & salt.
4. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, then cool 10 minutes.
5. Beat egg whits stiff. Mix with above filling.
6. Spoon over crumbs in dish
7. Let the ice cream soften some and spread over crumbs and filling in dish.
8. Top with crumbs, freeze, cover with foil. Keeps up to 3 months.
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup sliced almonds
1 qt. Ruggles French Vanilla ice cream
1 cup frosted cornflakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
2. Place butter, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and cook in microwave on high for 1 minute, until butter has melted. Stir to combine.
3. Place almonds in a small bowl; pour butter mixture over, tossing to coat. Spread almonds on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool on baking sheet on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
5. Line a second baking sheet with parchment and place in freezer. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 15 minutes to soften.
6. Pulse almond mixture, cornflakes and salt in food processor until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer mixture to a shallow dish.
7. Scoop ice cream into balls using a 1 1/4-inch scoop. Roll in almond mixture, gently pressing onto balls. Arrange on baking sheet in freezer. Freeze truffles for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.