Wednesday, October 24th, 2018
6pm - 8pm
Moore Counseling & Mediation Services
22639 Euclid Avenue, Euclid, Ohio 44117
Today’s opiate crisis is the deadliest drug epidemic in american history.
Join 107.3 The WAVE and Moore Counseling and Mediation Services as we open up the lines of communication about this crisis at our opiate round table discussion on Wednesday, October 24th at Moore Counseling and Mediation Services on Euclid Ave in Euclid at 6pm.
On average, 14 people die each day in Ohio due to unintentional drug overdoses.
To learn about this epidemic, the event will include:
- A discussion with doctors, law enforcement, and treatment centers.
- A community Q&A to answer questions.
- Other resources that are available in the community, including immediate help for individuals on site.
- Dr. Martina Moore
- Judge Lauren Moore
- Neon Health Services
- Bill Ayers of the Emerald Jenny Foundation
- Dr. Jane Timmons Mitchell of the Ohio Suicide Prevention Fund
- Senator Kenny Yuko
- Euclid Police Captain Kevin Kelly
- Parma Police Dept. Lt. Thomas Siedlecki
- Demonstration by Project Dawn
This opiate round table discussion is brought to you by: Moore Counseling and Mediation Services, NEON Health ServicesHealth Services, The Emerald Jenny Foundation and the Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation.